NATIVE SPIRAL HAND TIED BOUQUET The spiral technique can be used for any mixture of flowers. Giving a 3 dimensional effect by placing 1 item over the next while turning the bunch in your hand. This is the traditional design of European cut flower bouquets and wedding bouquets. Once you learn-you will never be the same!
WILDFLOWER VASE ARRANGEMENT The technique for vase arranging seems to cause everyone the most frustration. We will solve your problem by using the proper balance, order of placement, and simple mechanics. You will be proud of your creations from this day forward!
ENGLISH GARDEN CENTERPIECE The technique for creating a balanced yet ‘unarranged look” centerpiece includes a simple trick, equation I have taught for years. One that can be used in any container in any season and…the technique can also be used for any medium including dried and permanent flowers .
FLOWER FAIRY GARDEN A little something different-this could be a centerpiece, or just a whimsy arrangement. One of my own creations made with vine, moss, flowers, and of course a fairy. Once you make it you will see you can also adapt it to any theme like, birds, butterflies, or…whatever you love
YOUR CHOICE-Whether a specific décor item, event piece, wedding bouquet, or corsages. This is also available with artificial flowers whether mine or yours.
- Cost-Each class is $150.00 except the Fairy Garden which is $175.00 to include the collectable flower fairy-unless you have a fairy of your own to bring. (no larger than 7”) A 5% discount for 3 or more classes reserved. *Excepting Your Choice option which will be priced accordingly.
- Supplies-All your flowers, ties, wire, and hard goods are included except your tools. You must bring a sharp knife (paring type), scissors, and clippers. Inexpensive, floral knives will be available for sale if you would like to purchase one, and call ahead if you would like to purchase clippers and I will have them for you.
- Length-Classes run app. 2-4 hrs depending on the class and your skill or speed.
- Extra-If you have garden flowers you would like to add to your design-please feel free!
- Parking-You may park anywhere around the store or across the street at the fire house lot.
Please note: Unfortunately, florists never know what will be ordered on any given day, and there may arise a situation where I have to dedicate your class day and I must reschedule you. I will do everything I can to avoid this but If this occurs, you will be notified the morning of and we can hold the class on the next available day.